Thursday, June 9, 2011

Home to Home Adoption Opportunity: Spunky



Animal Friends is pleased to offer an alternative adoption option: the Home-to-Home placement program (H2H). The H2H placement program was designed for those individuals and families who, finding it necessary to give up their beloved pets for adoption, want to take a more active role in the adoption process.

My cat pal, Spunky, is a 2 1/2 year old domestic short hair. I have had her since she was about 6 weeks old. I enjoy just about every minute I spend with her (the only times I don't are when she wakes me up early in the morning for food!). She is black and white (I've been told she is a "tuxedo cat") with incredibly soft fur and pink paws. She also has a black spot on her nose which is very identifiable and unique. At her most recent veterinarian visit, she was deemed a healthy weight and without any health problems. She is current on all her shots including both rabies and distemper. She is also spayed and is not declawed.

The reason I am forced to give her up is that I am planning on taking a travelling job at the end of summer and I do not want to subject her to constant travel. She has been on several car rides with me for a few hours at a time and has never enjoyed it. Also, with my work schedule as it is currently, I am barely ever home. When I finally do come home, she is so excited to see me that she practically knocks the door down. I just want her to be in an environment where she is given the adequate attention and love that she deserves. She is an incredibly loving and loyal friend to me, which is why I hate to give her up at all. However, after long consideration, I decided this was best for her. Thanks for your consideration in Spunky. Owning her will be a wonderful decision for you, just as it was for me.

If you can help, contact

Matt Nedresky
814.490.4429
xrayjoe7@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment