- Our adoption floor is a full house, with our kitty condos, free-roam rooms and play cages showcasing a catload of homeless but hopeful cats and kittens.
- The holding area at Animal Friends is fully loaded with felines impatient to take a spot on the adoption floor.
- Volunteer foster homes are meowing with kitties experiencing temporary TLC but ready for a forever home.
- Since we’re out of space, dozens more catty critters we’ve rescued are boarded off-site.
- And… we have a waiting list of cats depending on us to help them find a new start.
This is an ideal time to come and adopt. From cutie-pie kittens to senior citizens looking for a warm lap, we have the best friend you’re looking for – short-haired, long-haired, in any shade of soft, warm fur you can imagine.
This Sunday, July 31 from 1:00 to 4:00, we will be hosting our Beach Baby Kittens, a special event featuring music, summer snacks, ice-cold lemonade, and a special gift to go home with our bouncing (beach) balls of fur.
And since we know that the only thing better than one fantastic feline is two cuddly kitties, all our cats and kittens are Twice as Nice – only one adoption donation is requested to take home double the love.
Any time you adopt from Animal Friends, you’re accomplishing three important missions: providing a loving home to your own new furever feline, making space for us to take in another cat in need, and furring your own nest with the love that only a cat or kitten (or two) of your very own can bring!