Friday, January 11, 2013

Animal Friends' Home-To-Home Adoption Program Presents....a super friendly stray!




This young cat (about 4 months I think) was recently found in a local park on a bitter cold day.  She was extremely affectionate from the start; lots of rubs and purring.  I took her to be checked for a micro chip (none was found) and to have her checked by a vet. All efforts to locate an owner have been unsuccessful.  

With hopes of improving her adoption chances,  I paid for her spay surgery,  her tests and vaccines. She is 100% healthy! She is a domestic short hair with sweet tabby features.  But, for certain, her best feature is her personality.  She has the sweetest temperament I have encountered in any cat.

I can foster her for a very short time but, unfortunately, am unable to offer her a forever home.



If you are able to help, please contact  Joanne Sullivan at JHS3131@gmail.com or call 724.935.0079. 


No comments:

Post a Comment