Friday, August 2, 2013

Animal Friends' Home-To-Home Adoptions presents: Grams!



Grams showed up on my door step in September 2012. She was a soaked, malnourished kitten. I quickly noticed she was having trouble using her back legs; so I rushed her to the vet. A x-ray revealed nothing wrong with her skeletal system. Grams was fine and I was relieved.  I brought her home, fed her, and cleaned her. She has grown to be a happy cat that loves to climb the cat castle and play with her feather mice.

Because of her back legs, she walks with a waddle and she cannot jump. I would guess her age to be around 1 1/2 years. She does okay around other cats, but I think she would be better in a single cat home. She is an indoor cat with long hair and a bushy tail. She has no problems going to the litter box. She is spayed, micro-chipped, and is up to date on her shots. Grams loves her under-the-chin scratches. She loves being around people; especially her caregiver….maybe that can be you! 

If you are interested, please contact Mary at mjcraig001@gmail.com. Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment