When you adopt two cats, you soon find that you can’t imagine life without them. That’s why adopting two cats from Animal Friends is “Twice as Nice!” When you adopt one cat Aug. 8-16, your donation covers TWO feline adoptions!
There are many benefits to keeping two cats.
- Having a constant playmate to chase and wrestle with helps keep cats lively, well-exercised and healthy.
- Often, destructive behavior in pets can be traced to boredom. The stimulation of a companion can help to ward off inappropriate feline behaviors and scratching.
- Two cats will keep you laughing with their antics.
- Many cats are social creatures, and will happily groom one another and sleep cuddled together.
- People who work long hours, travel overnight or spend frequent evenings away from home will find a warm greeting upon returning, but without the guilt of leaving a beloved pet all alone.
- Two cats will bring their humans double the love. The only thing more heartwarming than the love of a pet is the love of two.
- They make great lap warmers in winter and will offer an endless supply of purrs and head butts.
- Adopting two cats actually saves four lives - the two you're adopting, and the two that will take their places on Animal Friends’ adoption floor, given a priceless second chance thanks to your adoption.
Animal Friends' Adoption Counselors will work with you to find exactly the right cats – two that are compatible with you as well as each other.
At Animal Friends, we believe so strongly in the benefits of adopting two cats that we're putting our money where our mouth is. Right now, one adoption donation covers two cats.
Click the button below to take a look at our adoptable cats and find your new best friends.